1. Bloated? Irritated bowels? Sensitive stomach? Help reset your gut. When you juice cleanse, you give your body an opportunity to put the energy normally used for digestion into elimination, recovery, and healing.
2. Many juicers experience an influx of energy as their bodies cleanse themselves of toxins. You might experience more energy when you wake up and throughout the day. Juice cleansing floods your body with nutrients in their natural state creating lasting, clean energy: not the ups and downs and crashes we can get from coffee and sugar. Because you are getting a consistent level of calories throughout the day, rather than eating big meals, your energy levels will stabilize. Give it 15-20 minutes and you should be feeling a nice boost after each juice.
3. Taking in juice cleanse is a great way to look at your patterns around eating, such as how often and when you think you need to eat. Most of us struggle to know when our body actually needs food and when it needs rest. You can create more of a sense of choice in your eating habits by taking a temporary break from solid foods.
4. Many raw juicers develop clarity of mind while juicing. Without solid food slowing down your system, juicing is a great time to go inward, reflect and develop new insights. For the very reason, meditation or yoga are great supplements to a cleanse.
5. Juicers often literally glow while on a juice cleanse. Regular hydration helps remove toxins while juicing helps bring your cells healing nutrients that can transform how you feel and look. The glow is a sign that your body is doing some great healing work!
6. Raw juicing allows the body to heal from injury and disease by eliminating toxic wastes. The energy used for digestion can now go towards healing your body from ailments it couldn't heal before.
7. Juicing offers the nutrition you need in a quick and convenient form. Harvard University School of Public Health says that juicing is a great way to reach the nine daily servings of fruits and vegetables recommended for an optimum diet.
8. Raw produce offers better nutrition than cooked foods. Many enzymes die at high heat, so when you juice raw fruits and vegetables, you receive a concentration of nutrition, all the minerals, vitamins, and enzymes.
9. When you are juicing, your cells have the time to repair themselves and detoxify. During this time, they can regenerate and strengthen your immune system. Many juicers experience a boosted immune system and fight off viruses more easily.
10. Juice cleansing followed by a plant-based diet can greatly reduce inflammation in your body.
Regular detoxification is a great way to maintain your health. Cleansing removes toxicity, layers at a time. The more you cleanse, the deeper it taps and addresses different areas of the body. We recommend repeating a cleanse every month for at least a day.